• INCREASE SALES Through Better Prospecting
• ADVERTISE with a Limited Budget
• Improve Your WEB PRESENCE
• Improve Your Company's PUBLIC IMAGE
We're not like any other marketing
consulting company out there.
We're not just marketing consultants.
We are YOUR ENTIRE
They say there is no MAGIC in increasing sales.
Our clients know better.
Unlike a marketing consultant who tells you what to do and then expects you to implement the ideas they come up with, IdeaMagic focuses on CREATIVE, AFFORDABLE and REALISTIC IDEAS then takes those ideas to implementation. We work side by side with you every step of the way. Our comprehensive strategic marketing session can HELP YOU GET ORGANIZED with your marketing ideas, get all of your MARKETING STRATEGIES on a plan and (if needed) we can help you implement the entire marketing plan.
Your BUDGET and PERSONALITY are an integral component of getting the maximum ROI (return on investment) on your marketing objectives. We take your challenges and come up with solutions that work for you.
Rather than a marketing consultant, we prefer to call ourselves your MARKETING CHEERLEADER or your MARKETING ADVISOR. Ready to get bigger results from your marketing efforts?
CALL IdeaMagic visionary marketing TODAY!
(520) 326-7468 • Your Tucson Marketing Consulting Company
Satisfy your need to be happy & fulfilled in your life and business beyond 2014.
Being “stuffed” on Turkey Day was definitely one way to appreciate the abundance of fun, food, family, and friends that life offers.
But what about identifying ways you’re satisfied with your business?
Whether you feel like you have it all together, or you just seem like you do, it’s important to think about how you’re making all the chaos work in your favor, and how your priorities and values clearly reflect the way you run your business.
There’s always room for improvement—which could make all the difference in this area of your life.
Maybe there are certain areas that need more attention than others. Closely monitoring how you think and feel about you business can uncover the changes you may wish to make by making some different choices.
So, just how fulfilled are you?
Answer these 20 evaluative questions to get your year-end business assessment going in the right direction:
1. Is your day-to-day life filled with business activities that are purposeful and align with your mission and core values?
2. Do you have your own definition of success and a plan to get there?
3. Are your financial goals on track and you have a clear vision of what you’re working toward?
4. Do you look forward to what you do on most days?
5. Are your day-to-day business activities utilizing and highlighting your strengths, skills, and talents in a way that makes you feel like you contribute to life around you?
6. Do your family and friends support your business decisions and encourage you to be your best?
7. Do you spend time planning your marketing strategy for the future, and have a general idea of what is next for your business and when it will happen?
8. Are you energized by your business work and excited about the future?
9. Does your office provide a conducive environment for you to work?
10. Do you find time to fit in fun with family and friends when you’re not working on or in your business?
11. Do you take good care of yourself physically by eating well and finding time to be active?
12. Do you have good stress relief habits and take extra care of yourself when you start to feel tense?
13. Do you love what you do?
14. Do you take ample time away from business including days off during the week and weeks off during the year?
15. Do you take care of business situations that need to be taken care of?
16. If you have employees, do you put in time and effort to get to know them better?
17. If you have employees, do you give them a chance to get to know you better?
18. Do you regularly ask for help when you need it?
19. Are you running a business that works for you, not the life that someone else expected you to live?
20. Does your business have a meaningful purpose for you?
This assessment hopefully will increase your awareness of your sense of fulfillment or happiness right now by noticing areas you’re not happy with.
If so, congratulations because you just created an opportunity to change those areas!
Now, get to work creating a business that will bring you all the satisfaction you deserve by deciding how you will gobble up your business’ good graces in 2015.
Remember that it all starts here, internally within you—without the giblets, of course.
ACTION STEP: Answer the questions above. If you’ve answered no to any one of them, consider why that is. Identify at least three (3) areas where you’d like to improve in 2015. If you’re having trouble deciding what that is, consider asking a business coach or strategist to help you. Be sure to recruit a good support system of qualified individuals who are interested in your well-being and success. Consider joining Tucson Marketing Professionals and participate in our Member Only Master Mind sessions.
Can't seem to decide on the three areas of improvement for 2015? When it comes to your day-to-day business marketing strategy, ask MJ Jensen, your Chief Idea Officer, of IdeaMagic visionary marketing and social media. Tucson solutions for small business owners just like you. Ask about our $199 2-Hour Marketing Check-Up! Call us TODAY! (520) 326-7468